I am a two-time Jasmine Award winning fragrance writer with a passion for exploring and demystifying the world of fragrance. I have a passion for writing about perfume and can bring a thrilling, unique and accessible view point to your brand or publication. I have written for a wide range of titles, including a regular column at premier beauty retailer Escentual.com as their Fragrance Expert, niche publications such as ODOU magazine, lifestyle sites such as Fashionbeans.com and fragrance resources such as The Perfume Society.
To see examples of my work, please use the following links:
So, let’s talk and see how we can work together!
Accessible, clear and beautifully written copy is an essential part of any brand’s communication or any publication’s features. I can work with you to create:
- Bite size pieces on fragrance for your brand or publication, whether for social media channels, websites or brochures, or even short articles
- Press releases
- Fragrance-centric features for your publication or website of any length
Get in touch to talk copy writing.
Training & Workshops
I have vast experience working within a corporate Learning & Development function with key skills in the designing and delivery of training. I can help you identify your learning aims and work with you to deliver these in a successful learning event that represents your brand and your ethos.
Get in touch to talk training and workshops.
PR Contact for Fragrance Reviews & Sponsored Content
I am happy to receive samples to review, if you wish to send me any samples please contact me to discuss.
What’s more, if you want to talk about sponsoring content for The Candy Perfume Boy, let’s talk!
It is important to note a few things:
- Sending of samples does not guarantee a review (although I aim to review the majority of things I am sent)
- All reviews will be impartial and based upon my personal opinion and the merits of the product, if I loves it I will say so and if I’m not so keen, I will also say so.
- Samples will only be used for review and will NEVER be resold for personal gain and I reserves the right to pass samples on as part of blog giveaways.
- In terms of sponsored content, any such articles would receive a clear disclaimer and I would only proceed if I personally believe in the product being featured.
A note on sponsored content. I will only ever feature sponsored content (i.e. an article that I am paid to write for a brand) if I believe that a brand is one that I would normally recommend. My impartiality is important to me and therefore, you will never find sponsored content from a brand that I would not recommend if I was not in receipt of payment. In any case, sponsored posts will always be highlighted in the disclaimer area at the bottom of the post.
If you wish to contact me for any reason other than the above you can do so by e-mailing me or by filling out the form below.